White Chocolate Ghosts
For our Halloween party this year we’re making white chocolate ghosts.The’re a delicious treat. Here’s the recipe.
- White chocolate (250 grams for 4 ghosts)
- 8 small chocolate or colored sweets (for the eyes)
- Wax paper
- Baking tray
- Small plastic bag
What to do :
- Put wax paper on a baking tray.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.Put the pieces ina bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and syir it.be careful!
- Put the chocolate in a small plastic bag. Close the bag and cut off the corner.
- Pipe the chocolate into ghosts shapes on the wax paper.
- Add twoo sweets to each ghosts for the eyes.
- Wait until the chocolate is hard.Take the ghosts off the paper and eat them!
Click here to see our ghosts.